Redhawk Caldera I got girls all across the continent
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Awinita perked her ears and tilted her head to the side studying him with a growing smile. Was he trying to get her to compete with him? Her tail began to thump against the ground "Nah...I could never beat the son of a medic. After all you were literally born into it, right Tit?" she said dismissively though her tone was full of laughter and amusement as she used the absolute worst nickname she could think of for him.

All of the suggestions he made sounded great to her and she nodded eagerly.....up until he mentioned poking dead bodies. The suggestion surprised her and she froze staring at him in shock before bursting out into loud belly wrenching laughter. "Good....good lord you're something else." she wheezed through her guffaws and giggles.
Messages In This Thread
I got girls all across the continent - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 09, 2017, 01:07 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 10, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 13, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 27, 2017, 05:21 PM