Redhawk Caldera I got girls all across the continent
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It seemed she was being accepted so far by these wolves, A nice way to try to integrate herself into a pack if she said so herself. When Raven said she'd like to get to know her she gave an eager nod of her head opening her mouth to reply when the female turned her gaze to Titmouse and spoke to him. Clamping her mouth shut she listened to the conversation which she inferred to be about two wolves in charge, probably the alphas. 

Awinita felt bad for Titmouse and flicked her ears back "If...me being here like this is a problem, I can come back later myself and call for an audience? I don't wanna cause Titmouse any trouble Ma'am"  she said hesitantly, hoping that whoever Finley and Elwood were they wouldn't get upset with Titmouse for wanting her to meet Raven. He was young and she was young and they both hadn't thought of the proper formalities before leaping into action.
Messages In This Thread
I got girls all across the continent - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 09, 2017, 01:07 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 10, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 13, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 27, 2017, 05:21 PM