Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
He couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong with Raven, though didn't say so as he didn't want to look stupid. Maybe he was just making too big a deal out of it; they hadn't seen each other for some time and though Eljay had hoped for a warm reunion, maybe she'd just forgotten all about him since he had gone. That wouldn't be too surprising; it wasn't like he made a big impression.

She said she was fine and he nodded, trying to keep a neutral face and most of all, trying to keep the worry off his face, but not being too good at it. She asked how life at Drageda was, and his ears folded back and forward while he tried to think of an answer; unable to fill in what he thought she wanted to hear, thus leaving him unsure of what he should say. He decided to just go with the truth, at least from his point of view, after glancing round to see if anyone else was near enough to hear.

"I miss home," he said and he looked away, feeling like a dummy wuss for saying it like that. He also wanted to say he missed mommy and daddy but he didn't, as he didn't want to look bad. "I mean, I... I'm grateful that they took me in. Wiffle's kids are — they're great..." But from the tone of his voice it was evident that it just wasn't home.
Messages In This Thread
the old days - by Eljay - November 09, 2017, 02:49 AM
RE: the old days - by Raven - November 12, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: the old days - by Eljay - November 14, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: the old days - by Raven - November 27, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: the old days - by Eljay - December 04, 2017, 08:09 AM
RE: the old days - by Raven - December 18, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: the old days - by Eljay - December 19, 2017, 04:52 AM
RE: the old days - by Raven - January 01, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: the old days - by Eljay - January 02, 2018, 04:32 AM