Blacktail Deer Plateau serendipity
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Worried? Strangely enough, Raid found that she could read him quite easily, or at least, the emotions he'd chosen to portray. She hadn't expected him to be worried, however, and it sparked a little flame of curiousity. Why would he care about her? Yes, she deduced that the two of them knew one another from before, but to be worried? Why would anyone be worried about her? Or, maybe he was just soft. That would make sense. Raid gave a little shake of her head, suddenly unwilling to dwell in those thoughts.

"Thank you," she smiled softly and lowered her head in gratitude. Truthfully, Raid had not expected to be accepted so quickly but right now, she'd rather not dwell on why she'd been so rapidly offered a place in his pack and instead, appreciate the fact that she now had a pack to live with for the winter to come. "I don't know where I came from. I woke up somewhere, I don't know where, and the first pack I came across was yours." 

Instinctively, Raid replied, "No, I'm fine," the words slipping out of her lips as if it was some sort of reflex answer. On a second thought, however, she shuffled her paws sheepishly and dipped her head in an almost imperceptible nod. "Well..kind of, actually, but it's fine, I don't wanna take your food when I'm new and all that," she added hastily. 
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
serendipity - by Raid - November 09, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: serendipity - by Grayday Sr. - November 09, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: serendipity - by Raid - November 10, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: serendipity - by Grayday Sr. - November 12, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: serendipity - by Raid - November 15, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: serendipity - by Grayday Sr. - November 15, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: serendipity - by Raid - November 19, 2017, 04:46 AM
RE: serendipity - by Grayday Sr. - November 20, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: serendipity - by Raid - November 23, 2017, 02:39 PM