Stone Circle stand next to the spire of my crumbling
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
It takes a long moment before she’s able to focus on anything else. Wardruna moves around her a little, saying something that she barely registers. Finally, when she is able to take slower, even breaths, she closes her eyes and focuses on the rest of her body. Her stomach churns and her mouth waters in a way that does not invite her to eat, licking back but unable to slow it down. He demands for her to eat and she stiffens, lifting her nose to note the scent of blood in the air. It does not help the new sensation in her mouth and the way her stomach tightens into a hard knot. “I am not hungry,” she says, carefully, her voice soft and low in a way that means it. The thought of food all of a sudden makes her feel weird and out of place and she can’t think of a good reason, she has a hard time thinking at all, and she scrunches her eyes together and turns from him (without leaving the den), and sits awkwardly. Her chest flares at her diaphragm and her stomach contracts, her waist thinning while her belly threatens to heave.

do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 10, 2017, 04:04 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Addie - November 11, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 12, 2017, 05:25 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Addie - November 12, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 17, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 20, 2017, 04:11 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Addie - November 20, 2017, 11:17 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 26, 2017, 03:50 AM