Stone Circle stand next to the spire of my crumbling
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Noma looks away when he starts to respond, able to feel the new anger coming from him. Her ears tighten on her head and she flattens them, staring at the ground when he gives in and accepts her words for what they are, whether or not he believes them. For a few minutes she sits there as he settles on the ground away from her. A gust of wind touches the fringes of the den, causing her to shiver, and she slips out of the den for a moment to tug the kill inside so no one stopped by and thought to take it.

She drops it as soon as she can, closing her eyes to steady herself, and she moves further back. This time, she does not stop and force herself between the den wall and his thick furred form, but instead in front of the way he’s facing. It isn’t as warm, with the mouth to the front, but it’s close and she tucks her feet beneath her and lowers her head to the ground.

do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 10, 2017, 04:04 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Addie - November 11, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 12, 2017, 05:25 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Addie - November 12, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 17, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 20, 2017, 04:11 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Addie - November 20, 2017, 11:17 AM
RE: stand next to the spire of my crumbling - by Wardruna - November 26, 2017, 03:50 AM