Stone Circle tell her I love her
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
"Here she comes to wreck the daaaaaay!"

Steph was slow to exit the den. Ever since her near miss with the creature who tried to make her a meal, she had stuck close to the den, only going out when someone she trusted was nearby. She even stopped running off to look for @Murdock, but instead began calling for him. It was a great way to practice her howls, and she had gotten okay at them, even if they did sound puppy-like.

Her mother and siblings were surrounding a male, and Steph slowly made her way over, coming in at the middle of the conversation. But, she was quick to pick up certain words, and she shot a confusing look to Valette. Moo is papa, she said confidently. Murdock had been such an important figure in her life that she automatically thought of him as her father. Looking to the gray male in front of her, she couldn't even remember him being around very much. She had never played with him, never spoke to him, and he had certainly not saved her life. No, he was definitely not Dad. He not save me, she added, not realizing how her words would affect the stranger.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
tell her I love her - by Ezekiel - November 11, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by Clary - November 13, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezra Wolf - November 13, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezekiel - November 14, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Steph - November 17, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Clary - November 18, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezra Wolf - December 02, 2017, 01:17 PM