Stone Circle ghosts don't stand a chance against the radio
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Damn it, he’d tried to be nice, he hadn’t gotten super close to her and tried not to snap. But still she was suddenly flinching and looking down. Fuck. He hissed to himself, because if she was scared of him it kind of ruined everything he hoped to accomplish. In hopes of salvaging whatever was left, he spoke to her more softly now. I’m sorry if I scared you, I just don’t want you to die. He said, though it was still kind of blunt. 

He then realized that perhaps it was best to try this in increments. If he was going to win Noma’s trust and perhaps get the truth about Wardruna out of her, it likely wouldn’t happen in one day. He backed away, I’ll go now, but I will hunt for you more often. For you, not your mate. He said, then turned to leave. The brutish male just wanted to help, but he was unsure if Noma was help-able.

Zeke out! But I would love another <3
Messages In This Thread
ghosts don't stand a chance against the radio - by Addie - November 11, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: ghosts don't stand a chance against the radio - by Addie - November 12, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: ghosts don't stand a chance against the radio - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: ghosts don't stand a chance against the radio - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: ghosts don't stand a chance against the radio - by Ezekiel - November 19, 2017, 08:45 AM
RE: ghosts don't stand a chance against the radio - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 09:01 AM