Rising Sun Valley am i the girl that you dream of?
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
*tries to turn this into a joining thread*

Again, Aurelia limited herself to listen quietly to the woman, she spoke with a certain air of confidence and authority that would've made it easy for the preta to guess she was speaking with a leader. What a hard job, she thought, to keep everything and everyone in place.

Suddenly, as she praised Aurelia for her wonderful sounding interests golden-brown agouti beauty beamed a smile that faded shortly after as the woman admitted she knew no pack that shared her interests. Her interests could sound wonderful but would they get her a home? Or would she have to find new ones just to fit the profile of what this others packs needed? Would she be able to leave her passion aside to fit a role? 
She was quite the little actress, having a fake name and all for when she was messing around, but that was just for fun... would she have to do it now to survive?

"is there a healer or astronomer in easthollow?" she asked not yet giving up on the idea that she would not have to change drastically to find a home. Her yellow eyes looked expectantly, almost pleadingly, at the woman, her tail tip twitching nervously as she awaited for an answer.
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:27 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 18, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 22, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2017, 09:40 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 23, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 30, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2017, 09:05 AM