Rising Sun Valley am i the girl that you dream of?
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
The woman seemed pensive, and for a moment Aurelia thought she would be walking away the same as she had woken up that day: packless and lonely. However, after a silent moment of thought the woman responded. The Lockhart could not supress the small smile that inmediately appeared on her face.

She liked this green eyed woman, she decided firmly.
And once Aurelia liked something or someone it was hard to dissuade her to change her mind; she often oscillated between extreme affinity or appeal towards others or an intense abhorrence.

"I know the essentials, my father tried to teach me as much as he could before i took off, and i once assisted with him a birth in the pack" she barked, her yellow eyes brightening at the memory. It had been a scary episode, it was a first time mother and her stress made it all harder that it should've been. "i still have things to learn of course" she admitted, hoping her sincerity would score her points but not against her. 

"like your name..." she piped up, only now realizing they had failed to make proper introductions yet, "my name is Aurelia Lockhart" she barked, another small smile adorning the banshee's delicate features.
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:27 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 18, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 22, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2017, 09:40 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 23, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 30, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2017, 09:05 AM