Rising Sun Valley am i the girl that you dream of?
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
maybe we can fade this one and ill have one as a member now :)

The woman mentioned their current healer, Keoni, and Aurelia was quick to commit the name to memory. She had never been in a pack other than her birth pack so it scared her a little that other would not receive her as warmly as she hoped. She was well aware she innevitably could come off as odd..Hopefully she would also come off as helpful for it was this especially what she hoped she could be.
She nodded excitedly at the suggestion of teaming up with Keoni. 

Just as she had suspected, the woman, Valette, was the one in charge. A relieved sigh came out the girl's lips, if the leader already seemed to like her maybe it would be easy for the other to do so too. She was then caught a bit off guard by Valette's next question, "well i believe the stars can be really telling of what's to come" she barked, the mix astronomy-astrology was where the girl's passion resided. "the phases of the moon bring change as well, to the tides of the ocean, to the way different animals conduct themselves, and even to us" she added feeling confident in her words.

She could vouch for it and swear on it.
Aurelia herself felt her mood, thought and behaviour influenced by the stars and alignment of celestial bodies, but she would not admit this to Valette just yet.
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:27 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 18, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 22, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2017, 09:40 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 23, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - November 30, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: am i the girl that you dream of? - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2017, 09:05 AM