Redhawk Caldera you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil wants to stop her when she looks up at her, her features softening to offer as much encouragement as she can. She hates to hear it, knowing what they have done, but it only adds fuel to the fire until it’s ready to combust and take out the entire forest and then some. She files away all the information she can, even recognizing the description the Moonspear wolves had given her weeks ago. Other than that, nothing else is familiar, but it is Cicero’s appearance and information that she keeps at the forefront of her mind. She does not care how many she has to get through to get to him, but they will not stand in her way.

Unfortunately, she doesn’t have anything else about Arlo and she sighs something frustrated, but tucks it with the rest and blames them anyway.

She is about to lift her nose to call for the alpha pair when Wildfire speaks again, requesting a promise she hadn’t been expecting. She’s missed so much of their most recent lives that she has not seen them, or what they are capable of. Thuringwethil lowers her nose and stares for a moment, trying to find the words to say. It is not because she wants to send her own children to war but it is their duty too and she doesn’t know how to fairly exclude them when this is their purpose. If she knew of a way to keep them safe forever, she would, but Wildfire is proof she can’t keep everyone safe, no matter what protocols are taken. She can only reduce it as much as she can.

“I know y…” she pauses, struggling to find the words or how to explain without sounding like she wants to go against her wishes but there is no easy way around it. “They are warriors, Artaax and Blixen. Drakru. Artaax, he… he killed someone. A trespasser a few weeks ago. By himself. I will talk to them but I don’t know if I can keep them from this,” she tells her. They would stay behind if commanded, she would imagine, but what would the damage from that be? Would they listen when she’s gone? Blixen had promised to guard Drageda so maybe it won’t be such a difficult task. Perhaps, at the very least, they can help keep the caldera protected in their absence but she knows Wildfire likely won’t like the compromise. Thuringwethil lifts her nose (and perhaps because she knows she’ll be upset) and calls for @Elwood and @Finley a second time.

Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Antumbra - November 12, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 13, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 14, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Antumbra - November 14, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 15, 2017, 02:53 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 19, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 26, 2017, 07:04 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - December 12, 2017, 06:25 AM