Redhawk Caldera you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

Étoille is a patient man, and he is glad that they seem to reach a similar conclusion. They do not need to rush. If the wolves of Blackfeather are as arrogant and foolish as he suspects, they will not be going anywhere, not with winter breathing down the neck of every wolf in the Teekons. 

An idea strikes him and he clears his throat. "If I may," the Rauna starts, voice measured, "it would help to gather more information, I believe." He looks at Heda and at Eljay. "I can attempt to... er, how would you say.. scope out their pack." He does not know if he is overstepping or if Heda and the Caldera wolves will consent to the idea. He does not know how much useful intel he would be able to gather, even, but he is unafraid of being harmed by them. He is big enough to fend for himself and, at least visually, he is not an easy target. The titan does not add anything else - he will follow Heda's command either way.
Messages In This Thread
you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Antumbra - November 12, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 13, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 14, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 15, 2017, 02:53 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 19, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - November 26, 2017, 07:04 AM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Étoille - December 03, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: you are blood and earth, not theory and chalk - by Eljay - December 12, 2017, 06:25 AM