Wheeling Gull Isle the mask i wear is the performance in the mirror
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

The howl surprised him and it wasn't one she was familiar with. Hemlock lifted herself from the sand to look over to where Reed and Droman played, beseeching a nearby Eirlys to watch over the children while she tended to the stranger. Hemlock was not a woman of any fancy titles nor ranks among the Undersea wolves, but, she has come to carry herself with a certain amount of poise and respect. She's come into her own, thanks to life and thanks to experience, and she doesn't wait around to see what may be needed of her. Hemlock lets loose a short howl of response and it's likely anyone else around would have heard the pair. 

"The tides shift a few times a day," Hemlock warns, lest he be stuck or the seas claim him in his attempts to cross. She searches his face for any hint of what his intentions are, but there's a bit of familiarity in his build too. Her husband and children have mixed blood but she has never considered it fully; too often she's mistaken for some cross herself. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: the mask i wear is the performance in the mirror - by Hemlock - November 13, 2017, 10:42 PM