Hushed Willows There's a little gray area in there and that's where you operate.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
our thread is so popular.  I SEE YOU ALL READING <3

Stone Circle?  Banner pulled a half-confused, half-thoughtful face as she turned that name over in her head.  She supposed it sounded familiar enough, but it didn't really ring any loud, obvious bells to her.   More like a few distant jingles or a sad little windchime in a slight breeze.  .. yes? she answered slowly even though he hadn't given the name as a question.  She ended up shrugging, figuring that of the two of them he'd be the most likely to have decent recall.

Can't say I'm thrilled at the prospect of staying here, she admitted quietly.  Heaving a sigh, she continued: But I guess we can find somewhere decent.  Banner turned and tore her green-eyed gaze from their former home.  But where to find shelter..?  She faced to the East and eyed the beginnings of Felltree Marsh critically.  Think we can find something that isn't waterlogged over there?  A marsh didn't exactly scream prime real estate when Winter was so close - still, they could make due for the night.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends