Blacktail Deer Plateau you tell me whats next
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"Yeah?" said Grayday, making a half-hearted attempt to listen to what she was saying. One of the things he most admired about Cat was her quick tongue and razor wit - but right then, it was difficult to focus on anything aside from some of the other things he admired about her. Like the way she possessed female genetalia. God, she was good at that.

Grayday shifted, so that his his body was pressed along the length of her back. He curved his neck around hers and took her muzzle in his mouth for a moment, giving it a gentle shake before releasing it and licking at her black lips, prompting her to nuzzle him as well.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Not unlike the moments before when he'd been pressed and caught between her jaws Grayday sought to claim her. However, there wasn't a wilting bone in her body, and Catori lashed her tail behind her not unlike a cat and worked her muzzle against his. It was equal parts sweet lover's kiss and a war of teeth against teeth, battling for whatever bit of dominance could be found in that moment. Her tongue teased against his muzzle, chasing after the press of teeth where her little mark had landed. 

"Am I yours?" She asked again, near breathless with the adrenaline; the feeling of everything being so charged between them only excited her more. "And what do you do to things that are yours?" The obvious answer in her head was simple. You claimed them.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday went ahead and rolled his eyes, since he was behind her and out of her field of vision. Everything she said was met with mixed reactions of excitement and exasperation. How did she manage to mix silly and sultry so perfectly? Perhaps it was simply Grayday's perception.

"Take it?" said Grayday, not having realized there would be an exam before consummating their newly-minted marriage. He hooked a paw around her hip and tugged her body back toward his without waiting for a response. His own hip cracked as he stood behind her, but he ignored the brief flare of pain in favor of grooming furiously at the thick, gingery fur that wreathed her neck.
What's Mine is Ours
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori gave a throaty laugh at his (correct!) assumption, shifting herself to properly accommodate Grayday's weight. She heard the loud crackle, turning her head a bit to lick the only part of him she could reach - just barely his shoulder without dislodging his hold on her nape. She arched back and even shifted her stance a bit. She could just as easily meet him, maybe entice him a bit more by shifting her hips against his. 

"All talk and no play makes Grayday a dull boy," She cooed, briefly lifting a paw to press it against his - a squeeze almost as if she could hold his hand. She placed her paw back to the earth, giving a throaty croon. "And now you should bed your bride," She encouraged - eager for his touch and the feeling of him.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Some senseless sound escaped him in response - it was amazing how quickly his mind degenerated in the face of his instincts. It occured to him to ask if she'd done this before, and then he wondered if he ought to make some witty response to impress her the way she always impressed him, but neither of those things ended up happening. The male made short work of shifting himself up her body and mounting her completely, his hips working against hers to relieve some of the restless energy that'd already built.

"Cat - " he said close to her ear, hitching himself a little higher and finally finding the right angle. Maybe he meant to say more, but at that moment, their bodies joined, and whatever he might've said was quickly swept away in his passion.

The skin at the back of her neck soon found its way between his jaws, and the skin at the hollow of her hips was warm against the pads of his toes. When his nose was buried this deep in her fur, he thought he could still smell something of the ocean, briney and cold. It was not the scent of heat, which made this a new experience for the aging male. his thrusts were slower than they might otherwise have been, and his mind clearer. Again, he thought to say something to her - that she was good and sweet, or that he loved her. But only a fond murmur passed his lips, and then he shifted again and found a position that swept all thoughts away once more.
What's Mine is Ours
226 Posts
Ooc —

Any thoughts she'd had faded into the abyss when he pulled her close - she knew what was coming, what she'd asked him for. What she had demanded of him. And yet there she was, a blushing bride with all of her emotions making her shiver like a child. She wasn't that young, she wasn't that old - she was completely fresh though and inexperienced in all the ways of the world. She let out a ragged breath when she felt his body connect with her own and shivered in his touch, but still she arched and moved against him in a way that was utterly natural and primitive. 

She didn't need to know the steps of the dance for her body to learn it's cadence, and Catori Corten had always found herself a quick study. 

His pace was more gentle and tender than it might have been had her heat claimed her. She could appreciate that - knowing that this was a choice between them both and not a demand of bodies and whims. She gave a low cry as she felt her stomach shift and coil, those were unexpected and she wasn't sure what it might end up being but she wouldn't shy away. She arched against him, head tipping for a bit as much as she could as she dug her nails into the earth to give herself more purchase. 

Wildly, there was some part of her purely woman and she felt the hints of a power that few could understand. If she hadn't known before, Catori tasted that power, and she knew why men warred over women. 

The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Although it was difficult to find the right rythm without his instincts being stronger than his will, Grayday still found this experience far more pleasureable than any before it. There was a sense of deep intimacy in his gut that kept him snapping his hips forward without thoughts of future progeny there to drive him. There seemed to be more feeling as well - and he felt that he and Catori fit together more perfectly than he could've imagined.

Eventually, the stimulation grew too powerful for the male; with a guttural cry, the male reached his climax and poured himself into his mate, his body shaking with the force of it. Long after it was over, he continued to press into Catori with slow, shallow thrusts, enjoying the last vestiges of the blinding joy he'd just experienced with her.

"You're so good," he mumbled into her ear, his lids sagging in physical and emotional exhaustion. He gave her body a final squeeze and pressed his nose into the dip between her shoulders, encouraging her to lie on her belly while they waited to be released from their bond.
What's Mine is Ours
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori rarely felt overwhelmed by things. This was new though, uncharted territory in some broadly new thing - it wasn't bad though. She responded in kind to his movements, spurned by the sensation he brought to her and how it felt. She was actively moving - mostly following the feeling in her stomach. She felt she was a bow, string pulled taut, but the tension didn't feel bad necessarily. She wasn't hurting. She sucked in a deep breath as his movements became more stuttered and almost frantic and finally she felt him fill her and that was the final thing that released her own careful hold. 

She fell apart in a breathy, shivering mess in his arms, only sagging and relaxing once he'd gently nudged her towards the earth. "Hmm?" It wasn't like her to really not pay attention but she couldn't focus on a thing he'd said thanks to the spacey almost buzzing in her body. Once she'd relaxed some she turned to press a few gentle kisses along his muzzle. "Is it always that way?" She asked - finally showing her utter innocence in the matter. 

The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday used the last of his strength to make sure he fell to the side of his mate, rather than right on top of her. After that, the only movement he made was to lazily groom at the fur of her scruff, where his saliva had made a mess of her gingery pelt.

A tired laugh escaped him at her question. "No, I don't think so." A pause. "I've never done it just for fun before," he shared, wondering what had taken him so damn long. But he was glad he'd been able to share this experience with Cat, and glad that he didn't have memories of such blinding pleasure with Khoe or Amber. He felt connected to Cat in a way he wasn't familiar with - in a way that wasn't unlike the profound love he felt for his children, except that this was shared equally between the two of them and not something he had to carry on his own, no matter the strife that came between him and his own blood.

These thoughts swirled in his head, but he voiced none of them. Expressing himself always came out in a messy tangle at the best of times, and he certainly wasn't at his best right then. Instead, he simply curled around his wife and continued to groom her, his movements growing more and more lethargic as he drifted off into a deep, deep sleep.
What's Mine is Ours
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori shifted a bit as she felt him fall to the earth too, particular about the way that they both moved. It wasn't exactly comfortable but it worked and she was grateful for the gentle touch of his tongue against her flesh. She let out a low whine as she settled herself, reaching up to nuzzle at his nearest body part - she thought a leg she wasn't sure however. "Hm, guess we'll have to give it a try again to test it?" She said with a little laugh before she carefully moved enough that she could stretch her head across one of his legs.

Caught in his embrace, she felt herself settle and the world for a moment just still - and that was a sort of mystifying thing all in itself. She felt the world around them, everything in that moment just at peace and harmonized. The usually burning questions in her had gone quiet and she was relieved. This was enough, it was just right, and it was basically all she wanted. It wasn't too long before she felt his breath even as he fell asleep and soon enough she joined her mate in slumber.