Redhawk Caldera ~*faberge*~
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
All Welcome 
ANYBODY! Lagan is now entering “edgy” phase, feel free to call him out on being weird lol! He thinks he’s cool but y’all know he isn’t ;D

Lately Lagan had been feeling a little less bubbly. A little less inclined to compliment others, and say please and thank you. Needless to say, he was beginning to think of himself as quite the bad boy. He is of course, quite the bad boy. What about him could make anyone think otherwise?

The Blackthorn boy had just finished telling a bedtime story to his baby siblings @Tegan and @Clover, and kissed them goodnight, and he was on his way to find a nice spot to sunbathe. The cold weather was really annoying, and while he’d done winter once before, it felt even more obnoxious now that he was older. He went to the small stream where his mom had taught him about “the sex”, and laid down on a large rock at the stream’s edge. The surrounding maple trees had cleared a perfect path for the sunlight there, and so that was where he would lay.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin loved the way that her kids loved each other. She smiled as she watched Lagan putting his younger siblings to bed with a story, thinking back on how Eljay used to do the same with him once upon a time. It had been a blessing to have her eldest back in their ranks for a time, and she wondered now if things had been different had her eldest had older siblings of his own to look up to. Maybe he'd have learned how to be strong. Maybe he'd have known better how loved he was had he had a huge family to show him so. She sighed as Lagan stood and crept away from his little siblings, hesitating momentarily before standing herself and sneaking along after him.

She allowed him to get some distance on her as she followed, diverting from his trail briefly to visit the lake for a quick drink. When Fin caught up to Lagan again, she found him sprawling out across her favorite sunning stone. A memory of their last conversation here came to her as she approached, but she let it fade as she hopped upon behind him and reached to snuffle noisily in his ear as her way of greeting. She had no idea that her son was thinking himself as quite the "bad boy" in that moment, otherwise she might have toned down the obnoxious mommy affection out of respect for his new identity. Only, no. She would have just been even more of an obnoxious mommy.

worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan’s apple green eyes snapped open when he felt a loud noise and a blast of spitty wind in his ear. Ah what the- He started, though when he saw his mom he stopped, instead blowing the rest of his breath out on a hiss. He gave her an annoyed look as he scooted back over onto his spot, laying down where he had been. Mom, I’m an adult now. I don’t need cuddles ok? I’m trying to get some sun, it’s good for my fur! He said, very seriously. Of late, Lagan’s appearance had become very important to him, he always wanted to look like real hot stuff.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Lagan greeted her with a less than perky attitude - rather unusual for her typically chipper boy. She quirked a brow at him as he attempted to brush her off with some crap about being an adult and needing a tan and not cuddles. Another mom might have been hurt by his attitude, but not this one. This one found found it amusing.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry buddy," Fin replied, settling onto her haunches beside him, "I didn't even notice you were having a bad fur day. It must be so terrible for you - do you want to talk about it?" She gave him an overly concerned look, likely alluding to the fact she was teasing him but who am I to say.