Barrow Fields Coming Together. Why?
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
@Arrille

It had been a very long time since Seri had been to Undersea, and she didn't care all that much. Often times she would think about how long it had been and almost be proud of the fact. She was fending for herself mostly, eating scraps and hunting small prey. But she hadn't ventured too far from the territory, afraid that at some point she would need some help, though she didn't want it. She didn't want to have to return back and explain why she hadn't come back in so long. In truth she thought she might get emotional explaining that she felt as though she didn't belong within the pack. But with winter comming she would need to decide quickly if she was going to go back to undersea or find a new pack. Because even if she didn't know it, bearing winter alone would not be easy for someone of her age. 

So she found herself in the barrow field, digging up mounds of dirt to see what treasures lay beneath. Most just small bones of dead animals or some rocks. But she continued on looking for something more interesting. 
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille went further along the coast, after having met Furi and Blixen. They had been kind, and Arrille felt at least a bit more trusting. But still, he remained on the coast. He felt he was not yet done here. His mother had told him of her time on the shores, and how she lived there. He wanted to find where, hoping that maybe, just maybe, she was there.

But all this walking, with minimal food and almost no care for himself was taking it's toll on his body. He didn't know it yet, but if he was out here any longer in this state, he would not be around much longer. 

On his way to another part of the shore, he went a bit inland to go find something small to snack on, as the hunger was worse than usual. And there he found a wolf, digging for something under the ground.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She was face first into a hole, digging and kicking the dirt back vergeriously. She wasn't sure what was going to be in here, there wasn't a specific scent. But that was part of the fun. With her head in the hole she couldn't hear someone else around and so continued along without hesitation. As she neared the bottom of the once pre dug hole her claws began to hit something hard. After a few scrapes the white coloration of bones came into view and she was more delicate as to what she was doing. After a short amount of time had pass she came up with a fox skull within her muzzle, interested in seeing the bones of a creature that she had never experienced before. 

When she arose from her hole she was a startled to see another wolf looking at her. "I'm sorry. Is this yours? I didn't mean to steal it. I can put it back." she said frantically thinging she might have done somthing wrong. 
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille froze when the other wolf spied him from the hole. Another female. He had been finding a few females along his way from being left alone. He shook his head quickly, he had no bone of his own. He had not been here, either. "I-It's not mine..." She seemed to be just as nervous, or something along those lines. At least, that's how the boy took it. Most of the others he had come across were rather confident in approaching him. He was still skinny, but not as hungry thanks to having been fed twice.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She was about to drop the skull back into the hole and cover it back up, but before she did she hear his responce. "It's not?" she asked even though it was a retorical question. She hesitantly brought her head back out of the hole and set it onto the ground beside it, not getting a chance to look at who she was talking to. It was another younger wolf like her, while like her. But this was a boy, which she was not. But none the less she looked at him and thought that he might be in the same circumstance as her.

He looked skinny, like he was malnnourished. Before Seri's parents vanished they did get a chance to teach her how to hunt small game. Maybe this boy wasn't to lucky. "Do you want to look at it?" she asked, now wondering if she would be able to talk to and possibly play this this other young wolf. 

"Oh! I'm Seri." she said, almost forgetting to introduce herself. 
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He shook his head, it was not his skull. Arrille had never even thought of keeping a skull, maybe to chew on but that was the only reason he could think of. Besides that, he found it would be an odd attachment to something already dead. "Not mine." He watched as she set it down.

"Uh....n-no, I'm good" he answered back to her. He remained at a distance, standing there looking rather awkward. All of these recent meetings had been just as awkward, more so even. "You keep it...y-you found it." He took a bit of a step back, looking away from the skull.

"A-Arrille." He felt comfortable to give a name, since she seemed about his age.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
He turned down her offer to look at the skull. Arielle didn’t seem to like it, but Seri thought it was cool looking. Seeing the jaws and teeth that remained in tack without any fur or flesh on it, though she didn’t think of it in such a gruesome way. He said she could keep it because she found it, as well as gave his name.

But this gave Seri an idea. “Why don’t you find one? That way you can have one. It doesn’t have to be a skull either. There’s all kinds of things buried here.” She said before gesturing to a mound much closer to him. She approached it and looked around for another one nearby, putting herself indirectly closer to Arrille. “You can dig up this one and I can dig that one over there.” she said gesturing to the one in front of her for him and another one about a yard away that she would dig.

459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Seri seemed determined to get him a skull. So, Arrille sighed and decided to go along with it. But, on the way here he had been thinking on the offer from Furi who he had met, and knew he needed a place to be and that a skull would only slow him down. Still, he might as well he thought. 

"All right...Seri" he said back. She went over to a mound close to him, and he reacted by moving away quickly. When she gestured for another, he went quickly over, and just went digging.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
But instead of heading to the mound further away, Arrille rushed towards it. She thought it a bit strange, but didn't mind it too much. After all she had already found something and now it was Arrille's turn. If he thought that he might find something better in the one further away, she wan't going to stop him. 

When she saw him digging she did and same and after a few short minutes was a bit more disappointed in her findings. "This just has a couple of feathers in it. Did you find anything good?" she asked looking at the ruffled and dirt covered feathers before her. 
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille sighed when he heard Seri's voice, a bit out of annoyance. Cause he had a place to head to, and yet he felt compelled to at least take a break. He had been going about non stop except to sleep. He threw back an answer after a bit more digging, and by threw it, he literally tossed it toward her, a bit harder than he had at first hoped to.

An old bone, he wasn't sure what kind of bone. But it was definitely no skull. "There, got a bone. No idea what kind of bone...but it's a bone." He forgot the reason Seri wanted to dig was to find him a bone.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Even after Arrille had found a bone he didn't seem too excited over it. He threw it towards her and it flew above her head and landed on the other side of her. Seri wasn't a bone expert in the least. She knew that she had found a skull earlier but she didn't know that it was for a fox. And so when she saw this wayward bone she was unsure as to what animal it was from or even what part of the animal it would be from. 

But she didn't focus on that. What she was thinking about was why he had thrown it over to her. The whole reason for him to find a bone was for him to have one of his own. Seri hadn't had much time with others, especially those of her own age. Especially since she had been alone for so long away from the former pack Undersea. 

She was so excited that there was another wolf similar to her age out here that she hadn't thought that he might not be interested in the bones when he made is first comment. Her swaying tail began to slow as she though that he might not be having any fun. She slowly walked over to his thrown bone and picked it up bring it back to him where she set it on the ground. "This one's yours remember. 'You keept it, you found it'." she said trying to remind him. "But I guess you might not want it." she remarked wondering why he would have come out here if he didn't wan to search through the various mounds of dirt.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille looked away from Seri, sighing. Unlike her, there were no thoughts about the bone. He couldn't care less about the bone, it was the furthest thing from his mind. He knew that if he was to get to the pack that Furi had spoken of, he would have to leave now. He couldn't have what happened at Moonspear happen again, being left alone once more. 

Arrille's gaze shifted to the bone that was now at his side. He turned his head a little. She really wanted him to have the bone, didn't she? So, with a sigh and a roll of his eyes, he took it. "I'll take...I'll keep it." 

He did that, not only to keep her from asking, but because she was being so nice to him. Dropping it on his other side, he then shot a question toward her. "So...why are you out here in the first place, anyway?"
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Even though he ened up taking the bone and proclaiming it as his own, she could still sense some reluctance towards it. That he didn't really want it. Luckily he turned the conversation away from the bone and towards her and what she was doing here. "Exploring. Trying to find the right place for me I think." she said not even sure herself. "What about you?"
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille nodded along. Then when it came for him to answer, he answered. "I'm doing the same, actually...I was on my way to take up an offer that a wolf gave me, to join their pack." He pointed his nose in the direction he thought it was in. "Somewhere along the coast. Called...Drageda, I think she said." 

He thought for a moment. If she didn't have a pack....he couldn't bear the thought of someone as kind as her being left alone out here. "Why...Why don't you come with me?" he asked, hesitantly at first.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Not only was he the same age as her, but it seemed as though they were in the same situation. Most likely through different means, but they still strived for the same end goal. To find a place for themselves. He went on to discribe a place up the coast that he was thinking of joining. Seri didn't think much of it until he invited her to come with him. 

"Really...?" she asked. Not curtain if he was really offering for her to follow him. But it did explain his lack of enthusiasm about the bones. He had a place to be. She wasn't sure if she wanted to join another pack along the coast with the sand and all, but the weather was getting noticably colder and she would need a place to stay. "Sure I could come." she said with a wag in her tail. 
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille smiled lightly, and nodded. "Then we should get going then" he said. He started moving in the direction they would need to go, occasionally looking back to see if she was following. And on the way, he even started to sing one of the little shanties he had heard from Maude. By accident, he had forgotten the bone where it was. "Oh, my name was Captain Kidd, as I sailed..."