Stone Circle daddy did you think that you could outrun the holy ghost
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Soon the older male approached Ezekiel, and Zeke stood to greet him. His eyes narrowed at the others comment and he started to reply aggressively, No I’m usually at the border protecting my... He cut himself off, remembering that he was trying to be nice and ignore the angry feelings he had towards Murdock. He never did anything wrong to me, it’s my fault. He reminded himself, sighing. Sorry, no I don’t come here often. It’s nice though. He added that last bit, going for casual.

There was an awkward silence then finally Zeke swallowed his pride and spoke, Murdock I called you here to apologize for being cruel to you. I never gave you a chance in the first place, and then you went and made friends with Val and my daughter... I was jealous. But I also want to thank you for being there for her when I wasn’t. I’m going to be a better father, and friend to Val now, but you did a lot for my family. So thanks. He said kind of bluntly, as it was hard to do.
Messages In This Thread
RE: daddy did you think that you could outrun the holy ghost - by Ezekiel - November 22, 2017, 08:23 AM