Phantom Hollow i will scream your name with my last breath
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
awful things - lil peep :c

With the sun long gone, but the moon nowhere to be found in the middle of the cloudy night sky,  Kinkajuú decided to call it a day and find herself a place to sleep off the exhaustion the day had brought her. She had been doing a lot of travelling lately, her motives a mix of a nostalgic longing to find the pink-eyed girl she had lost somewhere around here and a more simple and raw desire to expand the mental map she had of the area.

She had never been here before, or she could not remeber it - and she would've remembered the cold.
She tried to shrug it off with a shake but the cold seemed to cling to her fur, just like the fog. Like the hidden moon, Kinkajuú soon found herself under veiled with a mantle of pure white.

With her visibility reduced, the Moretti slowed down her trek , though she never fully stopped she could feel an uneasy restlessness begin to grow in her chest, making every step harder to take.
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Although technically Raid was part of a pack now and she knew deep inside that she should stay within their borders if she wanted to earn their favour. In addition, it offered protection and although Raid was a proud creature, she was not stupid - she knew she was particularly vulnerable with her memories gone, especially with the sudden headaches. Still, something drew her out and both willingly and unwillingly, she stole beyond the borders of Morningside.

Raid did not know where she was and an uneasy feeling began to creep up her chest, squeezing tight until she could barely breathe. Still, something told her to keep going and so she did not stop nor turn back, even as she slowly found she could see a little more than a radius of one or two metres. Please, please, please let me get out of this alive. Please, headaches, don't come. Just a few more minutes. Plea-

Raid grunted, a sharp hiss slipping from between gritted teeth as the now familiar pain of an incoming headache stole through the confines of her mind. She stopped, sinking down onto her haunches as her breaths began to come out in short pants.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
hey you❤

As she kept walking, she could feel the growing sensation that she was not alone begin to rise up from her stomach up to her chest. Whether imaginary or not, the brown beauty could've sworn she felt the insubstancial weight of a million of little eyes on her back. Watching her move as she would watch a soon-to-be snack.She too felt her breath get more jagged, more agitated.

A sudden grunt around her made her stop dead in her tracks.
With the thick, foggy air it was harder to pin point any scents so even if she tried to flare her nostrils and breathe in she would not have gotten a good clue of the other girl's presence.
"who's there?" she called out, her ears twitching and turning as the stranger panted, "...you ok?" she asked, unsure if the way this other creature was breathing was something she should be worried about.
Normally Kinkajuú had the empathetic capacity of a rock and wouldn't even have thought that this other was in pain or in need. Maybe she was just asking to make sure the fog wasn't poisonous and she would not break into a coughing fit herself.
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
<3

A voice broke through the thick cloud of her thoughts, jerking her out of her pain-filled stupor and into reality. Amber eyes flashed dangerously whilst her hackles bristled along the curve of her spine and a nervous snarl rose from deep within her chest. It took a second or two before the stranger's silhouette came into view and only then did Raid process the question uttered.

Still cautious, Raid squinted at the figure. "Sorry, yeah, I just - headache," she muttered, the words tumbling uneloquently out from her lips. "It has something to do with the amnesia..or something...um- sorry, who are you?" Realising that she might've come off as rude, Raid tried to find something to say which might be able to diffuse a potentially dangerous situation. "I mean - I'm Raid. What's your name?"

Her features contorted briefly into a wince as another bout of knives began to pound their way into her skull.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run