Phantom Hollow i will scream your name with my last breath
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Although technically Raid was part of a pack now and she knew deep inside that she should stay within their borders if she wanted to earn their favour. In addition, it offered protection and although Raid was a proud creature, she was not stupid - she knew she was particularly vulnerable with her memories gone, especially with the sudden headaches. Still, something drew her out and both willingly and unwillingly, she stole beyond the borders of Morningside.

Raid did not know where she was and an uneasy feeling began to creep up her chest, squeezing tight until she could barely breathe. Still, something told her to keep going and so she did not stop nor turn back, even as she slowly found she could see a little more than a radius of one or two metres. Please, please, please let me get out of this alive. Please, headaches, don't come. Just a few more minutes. Plea-

Raid grunted, a sharp hiss slipping from between gritted teeth as the now familiar pain of an incoming headache stole through the confines of her mind. She stopped, sinking down onto her haunches as her breaths began to come out in short pants.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
i will scream your name with my last breath - by Kinkajuú - November 18, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: i will scream your name with my last breath - by Raid - November 19, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: i will scream your name with my last breath - by Raid - November 23, 2017, 02:51 PM