Phantom Hollow i will scream your name with my last breath
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
hey you❤

As she kept walking, she could feel the growing sensation that she was not alone begin to rise up from her stomach up to her chest. Whether imaginary or not, the brown beauty could've sworn she felt the insubstancial weight of a million of little eyes on her back. Watching her move as she would watch a soon-to-be snack.She too felt her breath get more jagged, more agitated.

A sudden grunt around her made her stop dead in her tracks.
With the thick, foggy air it was harder to pin point any scents so even if she tried to flare her nostrils and breathe in she would not have gotten a good clue of the other girl's presence.
"who's there?" she called out, her ears twitching and turning as the stranger panted, "...you ok?" she asked, unsure if the way this other creature was breathing was something she should be worried about.
Normally Kinkajuú had the empathetic capacity of a rock and wouldn't even have thought that this other was in pain or in need. Maybe she was just asking to make sure the fog wasn't poisonous and she would not break into a coughing fit herself.
Messages In This Thread
i will scream your name with my last breath - by Kinkajuú - November 18, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: i will scream your name with my last breath - by Raid - November 19, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: i will scream your name with my last breath - by Kinkajuú - November 21, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: i will scream your name with my last breath - by Raid - November 23, 2017, 02:51 PM