Firefly Glen if i find a way will you walk it with me?
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
Private 
star shopping- lil peep ?

Again she had ended up here.
Where she had found what was now long lost - @Witchbaby, her pink-eyed daydream whose absence had become a living nightmare.

She had searched for her since they had split again but she'd had no luck and her hope of ever seeing her again was innevitably getting weaker and weaker as days and nights, days and nights kept going by. Yet here she was, maybe waiting for a miracle or maybe making this visit her last effort before she could grieve and let go for good.

A good hour or two passes before the sun sunk behind her.
As the last bit of light died out Kinkajuú found herself lying on the cold forest floor. Slowly, as it had happened once before, small lights began to light up here and there. Some far away, and some almost above her nose. A heavy sigh escaped the girls lips as she closed her eyes, a single teardrop rolling down her cheek.

sorry for all the lil peep lyrics, the news of his death has just got me so sad... ive been listening to him non stop
❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

her trip south to the feather-and-blood scented woods has delayed, stalled by the growing chill and witchbaby's traitorous paws, knowing full well that the moment she heads north she'll end up back in that fly-lit field. knowing she came so close and something held her tongue and then - well, it's over now, ain't it? and she's wb and she's bhediyon and it's time to let go.

it's dreamlike as she drifts, eyes carelessly mapping the slowly setting sun - maybe faster now, eager as she is to get away from this unrelenting cold air. tiny floating lights blink into existence - they're called somethin', she thinks, fireflies maybe -- and then there is a scent and witchbaby's heart stutters, skips a beat and then another. 

but her heart does not lift this time -- how it's fair to keep her from movin on like this? the scarlet witch freezes, one paw still midair, frantically seeking the source - and then she sees her and instinctive worry overrides any good common sense. in the field her pretty-baby-angel is laying maybe-stricken, maybe hurting -- ? but she can barely bring herself to speak, her voice catching in her throat locked. 

notice me first, the pink-eyed girl thinks, heart pounding, see me this time, but life ain't a play and kinkajuú ain't looking and she drags herself closer stuck-silent, the only announcement of her presence she able to muster a drawn out whine.
can't risk losing in love again babe