Blacktail Deer Plateau have a seat in the foyer, take a number
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
The muddle in her brain clears a little when the stranger speaks with a spark of familiarity. Raid squints through the pain at the girl she had bumped into moments ago and a flicker of something passes briefly through her, - gone too quick for her to get catch it, but it was there nonetheless - too late, she realises her jaw is hanging open and she's panting like there's no tomorrow. Embarassed, she clamps her mouth shut and blinks, humiliation seeping up her neck and colouring her neck that for now, the pain was forgotten.
She's pretty. Who is she? She looks familiar.    
"Sorry," Raid mumbles, the words soft and low and barely audible. She glances briefly at the girl, then averts her eyes. "I-you look kind of familiar - I'm sorry, I lost my memories or something. It's like amnesia. I didn't mean to - I'm sorry." The words slide off her tongue in a jumbled rollercoaster. She swallows and gives a barely imperceptible nod when the girl asks if she was alright.
"Yeah," Raid says and picks herself up, nearly stumbling and falling over in the process. She clears her throat, embarassed. "Have I seen you before?"
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Dawn - November 18, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Raid - November 19, 2017, 05:04 AM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Raid - December 11, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Dawn - January 03, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Raid - January 10, 2018, 03:45 PM