Sequoia Coast clocks and calendars don't work in night vale
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The girl’s answer doesn’t shine much hope on the situation, but Rose honestly didn’t expect anything else. Leader’s tended to be touchy when it came to strangers on their land and the yearling would preferably not take the risk of trespassing over of some sleep. However Furi suggests they find somewhere warm for tonight and then go in the morning, which Rose agrees to with a nod of her head and a quick “ok.” So it wasn’t just a one night thing then? Not that she minded, it’d be nice to have support for the winter ahead but Rose had to admit there was a certain discomfort when walking into the unknown. She’d have to ask about the pack tomorrow but for now she stood silent, ready to follow wherever her companion led.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Rose doesn’t put up too much of a fight over the situation and her tail wags a little more against the ground. She begins to stand and Furi does the same, shaking out her fur. “My hiccups are gone,” she points out with a giggle once she’s settled. Since neither of them know the area that well, they separate only temporarily to find the best place to sleep and they ultimately settle beneath thick brush on the opposite side of the dune. It offers protection from the wind as it comes and goes and there’s enough room for the both of them, albeit a little cramped, but she makes due until the morning.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes