Blackfeather Woods I'm done with having dreams
319 Posts
Ooc —
The answer to Cicero's unspoken question was a resounding no, as both he and his son would soon find out. Ramsay gnawed on the rabbit haunch as best he could, shredding away minor flakes, but his milk teeth proved too dull for the task of ripping it apart. Regurgitated meat was already broken down and easily chewed by soft baby teeth, but tough muscle was another matter that required sharper tools. Ramsay was not possessed of those just yet.

It didn't take him long to abandon the haunch. After swiping nearly every exposed inch of it with his curious tongue, the dwarf whirled around to prance back in Cicero's direction. Koume was visible in the background, but his sister kept her distance for now. Maybe she was frightful of the consequence of her subtle threats, or maybe she just wanted to observe, as she so often did. Either way, Ramsay ignored her in favour of the slender jester he had bowled over.

"Op!" he repeated to the best of his abilities, wildly swinging his little tail as he came to sit directly in front of the now-standing wolf with an expression that hungrily sought praise, although he hadn't done anything to deserve it.
Messages In This Thread
I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - November 22, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - November 27, 2017, 02:41 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - December 02, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - December 04, 2017, 04:46 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - December 09, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - December 12, 2017, 06:39 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - December 17, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - December 19, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - January 01, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - January 04, 2018, 06:20 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - January 04, 2018, 07:18 PM