Blackfeather Woods I'm done with having dreams
319 Posts
Ooc —
He flipped his massive ears forward and his hindquarters wiggled approvingly when Cicero repeated back his own repetition. He couldn't quite form proper words yet, but that would come soon enough. Even if the mutants of Blackfeather Woods didn't often get visitors besides Ganondorf and Cicero, they attempted to speak to one another often enough that in time they would develop the skill. Maybe more slowly than the average pup with a loving and attentive mother, and maybe always in a manner that was broken, but they would speak someday.

He didn't understand the rest of what Cicero said, but excitement hitched in his chest and pushed his breath out several measures quicker when the adult wolf motioned to the abandoned haunch. Ramsay was always hungry, as it turned out. "Op!" he tried again, still associating the word pup with himself and everything else in his vicinity, and it was with that word that he tread nearer to Cicero and tried to lift himself up to prod at the adult's lips. He couldn't reach like Euron and Maegi could, of course, and ended up prodding at his unknown father's chest instead.
Messages In This Thread
I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - November 22, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - November 27, 2017, 02:41 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - December 02, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - December 04, 2017, 04:46 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - December 09, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - December 12, 2017, 06:39 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - December 17, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - December 19, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - January 01, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - January 04, 2018, 06:20 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - January 04, 2018, 07:18 PM