Moonspear that's the way it ought to be
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
To the agouti fellow's words, the youth's expression remained bright. "Perfect? That'd be cool," he reasoned with a small flash of his teeth for a quick grin. Perfect was certainly worth striving for. He did have a long way to go first, he knew. He had only just recently begun to find his groove, and really enter a mindset for such independent study, but the feeling was a warm one that he quickly found he liked. To boast a bit, he went on: "I think I'm startin' to get pretty good at practicing, at least.. so..." he drawled off to let him fill in the blank of his inevitable excellence.

"Oh. I'm Jarilo." the juvenile provided readily, not thinking whether or not this would mean anything to him. "Dirge is a neat name." The ominousness of it was lost on him, he didn't know what a dirge was.. except for now that it was a this guy. "You're kind of new here, right? Since I've never seen you.." Heck, even wolves not immediately on the spectrum of black to white fur were uncommon enough here, so Jarilo was taking his time absorbing all this new and different--even if running his mouth at him was coming very naturally for some reason. So in keeping with that.. "So what were you doing??" he asked, more annoyingly nosy than outright interrogative.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - November 23, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - November 27, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - December 05, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - December 06, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - December 10, 2017, 02:04 AM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - December 11, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - December 20, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - December 24, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - December 29, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - January 01, 2018, 03:54 PM