Raven's Watch A trek to the mountains
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie offered a tentative wag of his tail when Ace introduced himself, and he responded in his usual flat voice, “I am Weetzie, and I am pleased to meet you.” It was genuine even if his voice didn’t show it. Truthfully, he didn’t really enjoy socializing, but this fellow seemed pretty agreeable. “It was no trouble, though I must confess I not am entirely certain as I have limited memory of the area. I believe I was able to help because my sister’s constant wandering has forced me to learn to track location and direction when we were pups.” It could also be that he just had a good sense of direction, but he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to blame his sister for something.

He sat down, mirroring the larger wolf’s pose. “I understand ‘getting off the wrong foot’ so to speak, as I often have the same problem.” He remembered the black wolf he had recently met on a mountain and how she had suddenly seemed spooked for no apparent reason. He also remembered that the same wolf had thought he was a rabbit and had stared into his eyes. “I also understand being unsure about joining a pack. I was not certain of it either. I generally prefer to keep to myself, but my sister persuaded me to join up with a forming pack. I must admit it is practical. Each member has different skills, and we all have a better chance of surviving when we work together. I have not actually done much with my group yet, but yes there are group hunts, and sometimes just playing or howling.” Perhaps in time, he would be more comfortable with the group and would do more with them. Maybe by then, they would be an established pack.
Messages In This Thread
A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 23, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 24, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 24, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 25, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 25, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 27, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 28, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 30, 2017, 08:11 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - December 01, 2017, 06:16 PM