Totoka River I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie had learned to expect the unexpected when dealing with others, but in this case, he was taken by surprise. He had never seen even his extremely sociable sister approach anyone so directly. He took a few steps back. He was not entirely comfortable with the wolf’s sudden approach, but even he could tell that the other was friendly.

In repsonse to Tapat’s greeting, Weezie offered a tentative wag of his tail, though his ears were flat against his head. “My name is Weetzie,” he said. “My apologies, but I do not know anyone called Lagan. In fact, I have avoided other wolves since my arrival.” In spite of his general lack of empathy for others, Weetzie still had some understanding of what Tapat was feeling. He had not forgotten how lost he felt before finally finding his sister. “Perhaps if you can tell me a little about him, or her, I might be able to help.” He doubted that he would be able to offer any real help, but he would feel bad if he didn’t try.
Messages In This Thread
I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 23, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - November 25, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 28, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 02, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - December 03, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 30, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 02, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 11, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 15, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 25, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 27, 2018, 12:16 PM