Totoka River I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat noticed that the other stepped back but didn't think much of it really. His tail was wagging excitedly. He was eager to meet strangers that might be able to help him. His tail slowed down considerably when the other told him that he didn't know Lagan. "Oh," he sounded disappointed. Though what was interesting for Tapat was that this small wolf had avoided wolves. "Why would you avoid wolves?," he asked curiously. Not that he would remember anyhow.

"Oh Lagan. Yes. Okay so he is gray in coloring and... umm... he is very pretty. He likes to give kisses. Well... only to me I hope," he chatted. Tapat had to think hard about this. "I remember his scent but well, that doesn't help you really," he admitted and plopped down. "I'm Tapat by the way!," he then spoke, he had forgotten that he already introduced himself. "I must find Lagan because I remember him so he must be important." After all Tapat's short-term memory wasn't great at all.
Messages In This Thread
I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 23, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - November 25, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 28, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 02, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - December 03, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 30, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 02, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 11, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 15, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 25, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 27, 2018, 12:16 PM