Totoka River I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie might have thought Tapat was a pup if he’d had any experience with them. He had hardly seen other pups since his own puppy-hood. Even then, he had rarely interacted with anyone other than his sister. ”To be fair, most wolves have not been hostile to me, but some seem to enjoy fighting with others, and some seem to become angry without warning. It is good to know that you can be trusted.” He was not always inclined to believe someone who claimed to never hurt anyone, but Tapat seemed quite innocent to him, albeit a little off.

Weetzie paused for a moment, searching his memory for any place called the Caldera, but he could not remember any such location. ”The Caldera? I am not familiar with the place, but I could ask my sister next time I see her. If there’s a pack there, she’s more likely to know about it than I.” Weetzie was a bit surprised when Tapat asked him if he needed help with anything. Perhaps, if there is any place nearby to cross the river without getting wet. That would be very helpful.” It wouldn’t be the end of the world if he had to swim the river, but he would be happier if he could avoid it.
Messages In This Thread
I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 23, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - November 25, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 28, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 02, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - December 03, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 30, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 02, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 11, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 15, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 25, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 27, 2018, 12:16 PM