Blacktail Deer Plateau Where is the love
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
@Lavender || Backdate Nov 19th ~ 20th ish

With the changing of the seasons and the amount of time she had spent away from the pack, Pema’s den had gotten disorganized. It was evident that the pups had spent some nights in here while she was gone, which she was ok with. But signs of the feathers they played with were scattered across the floor. She also needed to clean out all the old herbs that had gone bad. Aside from this den being a place that she slept in and the pups slept in, it was a place where she could treat the other injured members of the pack. Her work place as it were. And with her now more defined role in the pack, she wanted it to look more professional.

She began in one corner and began digging around almost. Pushing the feathers and scattered herbs towards the entrance of the den, as well as exposing some fresh dirt.
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan
It’d been a couple of days since the attack, and Lavenders wound was healing only a little. She wished the puncture marks in her scruff would go ahead and go away, because they hurt quite a bit. Sometimes when she was grooming herself, she would find some blood in her white fur, or even some yellowish discharge. This had started to worry her, because in her few months of life, she did know that yellow in wounds could mean infections.

She was grooming herself in Pema’s den of course, where she had stayed since the attack. She looked up at her mother figure, well one of them at least. The red woman was organizing her herbs, making everything neat. It looked nice, but Lavender would’ve done it differently, probably by color. She was a lover of color, and the way it corresponded with other colors and made the world glow. The small painted child turned her head to try and see her puncture marks again, then turned back to Pema.

Pema, is my neck infected? She asked with a childish whine, her tail sweeping across the floor of the den.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Pema had built her den to be large. Which was good considering it was rare that she was the only one in it. It had a main chamber and two chambers to the side. One often used for herb storage and the other for patients or pups spending the night, with the main chamber used for whatever it needed to be used for. Pema was currently in the main chamber and hadn't realized that she wasn't alone, until she heard and turned to see Lavender from within one of the side cambers. Even though it was a surprise, it was a very happy surprise for Pema. She had missed Lavender so much while she was out on her trip, and wanted nothing more then to smother her at first glance. 

But hearing what Lavender had to say she stopped herself. She remembered Day telling her that a tresspasser had attacked Lavender while she was gone. It lit a small fire in her belly remember that someone had hurt the pup she loved so dearly. She wished that she had been there to stop the intruder and given them what they desirved. But there was nothing Pema could do now except help her now. "There you are honey. Oh I missed you so much." she said walking over to her and giving her a few gentle licks on the muzzle. She wanted to smother her, but didn't want to risk hurting her any further. 

"Here let me take a look." she said. She moved closer to Lavender and upon looking at her neck, she could see red in her white fur. Along with alittle yellow, which she determined was pus. "Alittle bit, but I don't think it's too bad. This is the injury that intruder gave you isn't it?" she asked even though she knew the answer. She wanted to see if Lavender would be had a different way of describing the story then the way Day did. 
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Lavender had been more than ecstatic when Pema had returned. She only wished she could've met her at the borders, but her injury had kept her bed ridden. Raid had been caring for Lavender, but now that Pema was back, Lavender wanted her to care for her. She knew and trusted Pema more, she'd been with her for a long time. Pema asked about the injury, and Lavender replied, Yes. It was really scary, she wasn't even that big but she coudl've killed me. And she hurt Daddy. She bit her lip and looked down, thinking about how much she had failed. She would'nt forget this attack for a long time to come. It might scar and disappear, but she wouldn't forget it.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Even though Pema had heard about what had happened, it still hit hard hearing Lavender talk about the insident, even with so little detail. Just hearing her talk about how scary it was made Pema want to hold her and make her feel safe and secure. Sorry that she hadn't been there to help her when it happened. 

"You were very brave Lav, and now you know that if you see a wolf you don't know in the plateau to call for an adult." she complimented and explained. "I'm just to happy that you two are safe." she said with a faint smile.

"Ok. Do you want to follow me over to the pond, so we can rinse out that wound?" she asked ready to make Lav feel better.