Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
It hadn’t happen yet but it could happen. After thinking about it a bit more, Rose had decided that sleeping underground in a cave wasn’t the best idea. Sure it sounded nice, a big family all joined together in one place, but truth be told it seemed kind of reckless. If the sky did decide to pour down on them and the lake did flood, it didn’t seem like it’d be easy to get out of there when there was an ocean at your back and an overflowing lake rushing down on you. She let out a sigh, not comfortable enough to voice her worries aloud, at least not yet. 

At the mention of Portia and Dio, Rose thought back to the morning she joined. “Dio. He was the one at the borders who accepted me right?” The name sounded familiar and since she hadn’t met any other males from the pack, she just naturally assumed that was him. He seemed like decent guy and according to Furi, his mate was nice as well which would hopefully make thing easier for Rose when she went asking the resident healer a ton of medical questions. Speaking of the healer, “you think she’ll teach me a bit about what she knows?” she questions, moving to the side to avoid the fallen logs.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 05:40 PM