The Tangle what else am i to do
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
@Sera! sorry this is sorta crappy haha

conflict resolution is not a strong suit for her. it should be, given how often she's lost patience or otherwise been tactless in talking to her loved ones, but thus far she's been able to get by with an awkward apology and the will of everyone else to smooth things over. 

but furi -- she doesn't know how to make things right. and nomi isn't here to ask for advice, her brothers would be useless, and she doesn't think she's up to explaining everything to tirtagao. despite this, blix finds herself trailing furi's scent out of the borders into the tangle, thinking - maybe they can talk again, maybe this time she can say the right thing to make furi look at her again. 
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
there are some who are led
7 Posts
Ooc —
omg you're fine.  this response is straight garbage i'm sorry
what a nasty day!

sleet, snow and slush coated the expanse of rock, blanketing the sharp foliage with sheets of ice.  warped trees offer some kind of shelter to the onslaught, but nothing like what she was used to.  the coldest weather she was accustomed to was frost.

sera had been tracking a rabbit, some small game she could use to fill her stomach yet when she went to catch it — bonk! — her legs slid out from beneath her, causing her jaw to bash the ground.  blood pools up in her mouth and she grumbles.

barely over the scent of blood can she make out the scent of another, and she heads towards it.  maybe two will have a better chance!  she makes her way close, calling out a hellooo? before she's quite visible.
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

she's not alone but it isn't furi that's come upon her. for a moment the red-furred yearling registers as rose and blixen bristles slightly, wondering if furi and rose have run off together to hang out in the tangle (why would anyone hang out here being a question for another day). but no - this girl is a little bit bigger than rose, and her voice is much bouncier. "hi," the ginger replies, not really up to feigning niceties with outsiders. "do you need something?"
7 Posts
Ooc —

a stranger appears through the foliage and ice, bristling once sera lays eyes upon her though she calms down upon recognition that sera is not .. whoever she thought she was.

oh, i was jus' .. huntin'... she laughs, trying to cut through the tension between them. not havin' any luck either! was wonderin' if havin' someone else would make't easier.

she was still a yearling, ignorant of pleasantries and pack nonsense, so to her it didn't seem like a rude or obtuse question.

718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

the girl takes blixen's foul attitude in stride and she begins to relax. "what're you trying to hunt?" she asks, intrigued by the stranger's accent - it's very different from her's, or from furi's. it makes her sound like her words are .. dancing or something. and a hunt might actually be nice right about now. it's something not furi-related, anyway, although she can't help but ask, "by chance, have you seen another girl around? she's pretty, has sorta light silver fur with a dark face and legs?" maybe this girl's just arrived to the tangle too, but maybe she's been hanging around. maybe she knows furi, even (this is farfetched even for blix; she doesn't think she could stand it if furi had another pretty red-furred friend).
7 Posts
Ooc —

uhhhh, she began, not sure how to answer.  i mean, whatever's 'round, i guess? i had a bun earlier but 't got away from me.  seriously, what kind of question was that?  

oh, yer the first one i've seen 'round these parts.  sorry, she missin' or summat?  another innocent question to inadvertently pry at the other girl's personal life.  oh, by the way, i'm sera.  her tail wagged softly at her hocks, unperturbed by the other's doom and gloom.

718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

a "bun".. a rabbit? oh - maybe. the girl hasn't seen furi and irrationally her question gives blix a spike of anxiety. "not missing," she quickly clarifies, as if she's afraid the redhead has inadvertently willed it into existence, "just - we had a fight and.." 

blix trails off, embarrassed. "i'm blix," she says. "sorry, um - yeah, sure, i'll help you hunt." the ginger steps a litte closer, her own tag giving a few wags. well - it isn't finding the other gona, but if furi can have a new friend, so can blix. and this one isn't trying to join drageda, so, hah.
7 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry this took so long! Also I hope it's not a problem that I don't write inflection/accent in dialogue. She does still have the accent, though.
Just as Sera was about to inquire further, the other wolf suddenly agreed to hunt with her and the fiery girl was overcome with excitement.
Oh, that's great! I bet we'll catch lots of buns together! She hopped in place from sheer enthusiasm, right before she charged off toward a spot she remembered as smelling very interesting.
Come on! I know a place! Sera called behind her to Blix, not actually sure if she was going the right direction but too eager to re-evaluate.
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
*wave* not at all!

for a moment she thinks the girl is gonna ask for more details about her fight and she doesn't know if she wants her to or not. but instead she throws herself into hunting with a renewed enthusiasm, and blix finds she's a little disappointed. but it's hard not to get caught up in the other's bubbly aura. "okay -" she calls out, picking herself up to follow her -- she has absolutely no idea where the other is going but hey, a distraction's a distraction, right?