Dragoncrest Cliffs sitting all alone, mouth full of gum
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Rose turned away from the older female’s gaze, toes curling while she stared down at her feet for a moment. Well this was hella awkward and it didn’t help that it was Heda of all wolves. She took a deep breath, ears swiveling forward when the words reached her ears. Her face twisted while she thought of a response, uncertain as to what she should say. “Ugh, yeah, I guess you could say that” she answered, lifting her face so that so that she was facing the leader. Blixen was more like the friend of friend and even that might be pushing it. They shared a mutual interest to bond over, but it would take time before Rose felt they could address each other as anything more than just pack mates. 

Rose swallowed a lump in her throat while desperately searching for some other words to say. She had seen how close Heda and Blixen were at the meeting and fear of saying the wrong words was enough for the fiery girl to not say anything at all. She averted her gaze again, sinking down a bit as she felt a pressure on her chest. She just wanted this conversation to be over with.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Rose - November 27, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Antumbra - November 27, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Rose - November 30, 2017, 02:58 AM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Antumbra - November 30, 2017, 06:01 AM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Rose - December 05, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Adriel - December 14, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Antumbra - December 14, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Rose - January 06, 2018, 04:15 AM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Antumbra - January 07, 2018, 06:48 PM