Dragoncrest Cliffs sitting all alone, mouth full of gum
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The girl shifts herself when Heda speaks, her gaze slowly trailing upwards as she parts her mouth to answer. “They did” she confirms, mindful to leave out the fact that Blixen wasn’t her tour guide. Not that it really mattered anyways since Rose was bound to end up lost no matter who or how many times someone showed her around. “The territory is different than what I’m accustomed to” she lets out, head turning to follow the command’s gaze out across the lake. It wasn’t necessarily a bad thing for it to be so different but Rose kind of sucked at adapting so it would take time to familiarize herself with her surroundings. 

On top of her new environment was the unusual culture of Drageda, which Rose felt was something she needed to learn in order to not be out of the loop all the time. The language, their way of life, the basic dos and don’ts were all interesting to the fiery yearling, but they also happened to be a bit overwhelming at the same. Then to top it all off there happened to be like a dozen strangers she still needed to meet and as someone who could only handle so much social interaction, Rose would undoubtedly put off meeting some of them. But that was all in the future and for now the yearling was content to take things slow, one baby step at a time.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Rose - November 27, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Antumbra - November 27, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Rose - November 30, 2017, 02:58 AM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Antumbra - November 30, 2017, 06:01 AM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Rose - December 05, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Adriel - December 14, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Antumbra - December 14, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Rose - January 06, 2018, 04:15 AM
RE: sitting all alone, mouth full of gum - by Antumbra - January 07, 2018, 06:48 PM