Sleepy Fox Hollow the wonder that keeps the stars apart
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
What is a wife? “They will be my consorts. They will be companions to me and to their sisters and they will bear me children if they are willing.” Wardruna offers her what he means when he speaks the word sister wife. It sounds ...worse than what he means it and he can't help but wince as his rough translation but he's never been overly romantic or poetic. “but then there is Dama. The Lady or Wife. She will be the one I take as my official mate. She will help me with leadership duties and be the monarch of the sister wives.” He explains, hoping that he is making sense to her. “That’s right, wife has husband.” He reiterates with a small nod. She prances forward to nuzzle him and Wardruna accepts the gesture with a warm rumble of contentment in his chest and follows her as she leads the way just a bit further to a place she calls Weeping Rock. If they become an official pack, Wardruna reminds himself. If they only remain an unofficial group then...a few things will change but otherwise much will simply remain the same.

Rock feels like an understatement Wardruna thinks as he looks up at the large, rocky structure It’s littered with grasses, mosses and ferns and water flows down it’s face into a small pond. He can see the shallows and where they give way to a dark abyss in the middle. Wardruna’s depth perception is still off as he learns to adjust to having a single, functioning eye so he can’t judge it very well himself and suddenly he, whom had never had paternal feelings in his life before this bizarre instance ( perhaps it is the thought of having all these consorts and the impending knowledge that he might very well be a father in the coming new year ) wonders how deep the pond goes and thinks it might not be good to having any birthing/rendezvous dens too close to this particular internal territory. He does not fancy the idea of pulling drowned pups from it. Yet, it’s aesthetic and he can appreciate it.

It’s nice, He breathes and frowns slightly at the pond. Not a good idea to have any birthing or rendezvous dens anywhere near here, though. He voices his concern aloud but overall what he’s thus seen of Sleepy Fox Hollow he is undeniably pleased with it.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Wardruna - November 30, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Wardruna - December 01, 2017, 05:16 AM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Wardruna - December 02, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Wardruna - December 04, 2017, 05:58 PM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Wardruna - December 05, 2017, 04:53 AM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Moor - December 06, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Wardruna - December 07, 2017, 04:28 AM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Moor - December 22, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Wardruna - December 23, 2017, 04:47 AM
RE: the wonder that keeps the stars apart - by Moor - January 10, 2018, 11:31 PM