Stone Circle would you do anything for me
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
she had brought her stranger - as she referred to him now - to their borders, peering back at him every few minutes. she could not help the little bit of pride that bloomed inside her chest; he was the first outsider in many months that she had interacted with, and she had even managed to bring him home with her. blinking up at him as they reached the border, she twisted and howled for @Valette, plopping onto her haunches and keeping her gaze turned steadily away from him, though sneaking a glance now and then.
set to around the end of november//@Howl!
 Caregiver 4/5
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Yay Howl is finally at Easthollow!!!

He had followed behind her the whole way there, curious as to where they would be heading. He knew that Easthollow was somewhere around here, but he couldn't really asked her directly wheather of not that was in fact the pack she belonged to. It had been such a long time since he had seen Ezekiel that he couldn't identify if the scent on her pelt was infact from the pack.

When they approached the border, Howl took a glance at Keoni before she let out a howl to announce thier presence. He was going to offer to do it himself, thinking that she might not be able to, and was somewhat surprised to hear her. It gave him a small incling as to what she might have sounded like if she were about to speak. 

He waited at the border for another to arrive.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette perked her ears up when she heard Keoni's howl. It was a rare thing to hear as she barely used her voice after all that happened to her. Valette kissed her kids goodbye and rushed to the howl. Something might be wrong! The chocolate female traveled quickly. She realized that Keoni was far out towards the borders. Valette wondered.

When the female approached she recognized her daughter and then followed by the black male. She squinted her eyes. She knew him. But where. Oh, right. When she was in heat. How embarrassing. Though he had behaved himself at the time, Valette was grateful for that at least. "Keoni. Howl, was it?," she questioned. Now she wondered what the connection was between the two of them.
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
As he caught Keoni's howl Nikai made his way to the borders. He was glad she'd been out exploring though Nikai missed exploring with his sister. He had told her about Alya and her siblings, of course -- at least about how amazing Alya was and how she and her two sisters looks exactly alike, down to the notches on their ears.

As he arrived on the borders just after Valette, Nikai instantly noticed the stranger. "Hi, I'm Nikai," he introduced himself to the stranger after offering Keoni and Valette both a warm smile. "Keoni's brother." He assumed that Keoni'd introduced herself to the stranger, as she was the one howling. Nikai waited to hear what this meeting was about.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Got permission to skip Keoni

Before long Valette and a young dark coated male came to the border to respond to Keoni's call. He was happy to know that Valette remembered who he was. Seemed he made a good enough impression for her to remember him. "Yeah. Nice to see you're doing well Valette." he said with a smile and a nod.

The young male went on to introduce himself as Nikai, and explain his realation to Keoni. "Nice to meet you Nikai." he said with another nod. "Keoni was just telling me where she was staying. We meet over in the Fox's Glade." he said explaining how it is he came to find this place. 

Howl had hoped that Keoni was from Easthollow. It was the only other pack that he really knew about. And a pack that in the past he had been offered a place in. He didn't expect the same position to be open after all of this time, but maybe another. "I know it was a long time ago, but I wanted to know if you would still offer me a place within your pack." he asked looking to Valette.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Sorry for the wait! I had not enough time to reply <3

Valette did remember him. She was in heat and he had the decency not to act on his instincts. Ezekiel had been there as well. Valette almost rolled her eyes at him wanting to protect her. Where was he now? Not around at least. Valette smiled when Nikai joined as well. She bumped her son with her nose in greeting. "Telling you?," the mother asked curiously and glanced at her daughter. As far as she knew Keoni didn't speak anymore. It saddened Valette.

Valette remembered that she offered him a spot, or at least, offered Easthollow as a possible home for him. Now he came to return on that offer. She nodded. "Yes. We have some space left," she spoke to him. Before she didn't want to expand too much as the sole leader of this pack but she seemed to be doing well. Still, she did want to invest in a Beta, she just didn't know who yet. "I don't remember what your skills were," she admitted.
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai smiled and, after Valette had dropped the stranger's name, offered, "Nice to meet you, Howl." A friend of Keoni's was a friend of Nikai's, no questions asked. Nikai waited to see what Howl was doing here, surprised to hear that he had been offered a place in Easthollow and wanted to join still. He'd been about to ask what pack Howl was from, but it turned out he was a loner looking for a home. Nikai thought of the young loners he had met along the coast this summer, wondering if they had found a home by now.

Valette asked for his skills and Nikai waited patiently to hear. It didn't seem like he was needed much anymore here, but he stayed anyway, eager to learn more about his new potential packmate to be.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Sorry for the wait. Just realized that Keoni went PPC

Howl corrected himself after seeing the confusing it brought Valette, "Well showed me I should say. We weren't exactly able to exchange words." he said lightly as he glanced and smiled in Keoni's way. He wanted to clear up the confusion, but almost make sure that Keoni didn't feel bad about not being able to communicate with words. "We figured it out though."

When she confessed to not remembering what skills he had when they first meet he didn't take it seriously. To be honest he didn't remember what it was he told her if he had told be back then. By now things would have changed anyway. "I am a scout and a mercenary. Still working on my specialties at the moment. But I have no problem getting started on them right way with patrols." he said wanting to make sure that she knew he was ready to contrubute to the pack.

Nikai didn't say but, but Howl smiled at him just the same when he spoke.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded at Howl. She understood what he meant now. Valette wouldn't mind having another abled body in her pack. Howl had been polite before. She dipped her head when he explained that he was a scout and working on his mercenary. They already had a lot of scouts, but that didn't matter much. The mercenary side they could use.

"You are welcome to join us. Howl. Especially if you are a friend of Keoni. And of course, have been gallant to me before," Valette spoke. "Welcome to Easthollow," she spoke with a smile on her lips. Hopefully, Howl would soon get his mercenary trade soon. So he could help out at the borders.
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai glanced between Howl and Valette as they spoke, just listening to the conversation. He knew he wasn't needed much for standby anymore now, since obviously the situation was safe, so he decided to just stay and listen in for now.

When Valette welcomed Howl to the pack Nikai smiled and said, "Welcome to the pack!" accompanying his words with a soft smile.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
There was no conflict with him joining the pack. The fact that he had come back with Keoni gave him a good reputation, as well as his past run with Valette. He was on the right track to.. recovery as it were. And so he nodded his head to Vallete when she made if official, thanking her and her son as they welcomed him. "Thank you all."