Totoka River Mama, I need you
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
tags for reference <3

Hemlock let out a choked out breath, shivering as she realized the enormity of what she'd done. She had left @Droman and @Reed curled up with Ceallach while she scouted the area. She wasn't going to say that it was a good idea in the slightest that they'd left the island and what was familiar to her children but she knew if they'd stayed any longer then things would only have gotten worse. There was nothing for them anymore and she had to make a choice for what was the most important for her children. She could no longer hold on to the ghosts of her past - not to Palisander in the forest, nor to Lotte in the Strath - nor even to Arturo, wherever along the way she had lost him. 

The red wolf took a deep breath as she scented the area and felt her heart pound. She knew that scent. She would know him anywhere no matter what the circumstances and took off on the trail as quickly as she could until she see the pale form of Tapat. She let out a low chuff, approaching him and immediately burrowing her snout in his neck. "My boy," She said softly, drawing in a deep breath. He didn't smell like blood, and it hadn't been that long but so much could still have gone wrong in such a short amount of time.

Hadn't she learned that lesson the hard way?

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Mama, I need you - by Tapat - December 03, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: Mama, I need you - by Hemlock - December 08, 2017, 12:19 AM
RE: Mama, I need you - by Tapat - December 10, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: Mama, I need you - by Hemlock - December 15, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Mama, I need you - by Tapat - December 17, 2017, 03:24 PM