King Elk Forest pretty (ugly before)
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
ooc: phone post, formatting later. Sorry for the hold up, my final exams just finished!

She could feel the atmosphere grow heavy when she asked about the past of Delight. His story weighed down on her heart like a stone, she wished someone would never have to go through something awful like that. Being turned away was one thing, but being loved and losing them in a split second— that was a horrible living nightmare. Her heart went out to Delight. Although she would like to talk to him about it more and maybe make the air a little lighter, Graciois decides to pan out of the topic. That was enough chit chat about their history for one day.

Instead she thought of the place the two were in. The forest was truly elegant around them and she could feel herself almost sink into the ground (no, not because of her weight on top of the snow), by she felt comfortable here. There was a nice, sheltered feeling surrounding the forest.

”I love it here already” she replied to Delight cheerfully, her fluffy plume swaying behind her in a faster manner than before. “Where are some of your favorite spots in this forest?” She asked, wondering where she could go explore first.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 03, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 03, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 06, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 07, 2017, 12:39 AM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 12, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 13, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 15, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 16, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 17, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 21, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 23, 2017, 12:47 PM