Redhawk Caldera On into the gold river
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Their welcome was not exactly warm, but Allure expected no less from a wolf in Redhawk Caldera. It fed her hesitation to joining this pack, and her eyes swept to the side, taking in Shrike as he introduced them both. Shrike Redleaf – his mate Allure. She had only ever been Allure Frostfur before now – the idea of her previous surname caused her throat to feel raw with emotion, picturing her father in that very moment.

She remained still, spare for the shift of her body down in submission to the girl before them. Her voice was different, but the bi-toned girl understood her. Elwood was quick to come to them as well, and the she-wolf felt a flutter of relief in her chest as she regarded his more welcoming form. He had been one of the only friendly faces she had come upon in her previous time within the ranks.

Elwood questioned them, and feeling she should contribute to this decision she and her mate had come to, Allure remained submissive, but offered a small smile. “We’d like to join your ranks, if you’ll have us,” she offered, repeating what Shrike had mentioned to the other girl only moments before the Alpha’s arrival.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
On into the gold river - by Shrike Redleaf - December 03, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Allure - December 04, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Towhee - December 07, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: On into the gold river - by Shrike Redleaf - December 08, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Elwood - December 13, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Allure - December 16, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: On into the gold river - by Towhee - December 18, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Shrike Redleaf - December 20, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Elwood - December 27, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Allure - January 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Towhee - January 03, 2018, 01:41 PM