Redhawk Caldera O' Brother, where art thou?
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her hurt over his forgetfulness of her dissipated, though was replaced by a deep worry for her brother. Aviana had never been in war, but she could imagine that the chances of their being no casualties on either side were slim. Sebastian said she shouldn't be fighting this war, but he didn't even know what started it. Then should you be fighting it? she asked him softly. She didn't want to try and tell him to leave, but she didn't want him to fight, either. I understand your loyalty, and if you want to stay with them just on that basis, I would not fault you for it in the least, she told him. But why fight a war when you don't even know what it's for? she asked. How did he know that he even agree with what they were fighting for?

She sighed. I will go find a pack, she said. But, please find me when this is over. I want to know that you're safe, she requested of him. She wished he would come with her now, especially when it seemed like it was what he really wanted. But, she did not want to make him feel guilty. She pressed her nose into his scruff. I love you, Sebastian, she said softly. 

[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 04, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 05, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 06, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 10, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 10, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 10, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 10, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 11, 2017, 06:00 AM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 11, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 13, 2017, 07:11 AM