Firestone Hot Springs oh, people can you hear me
there are some who are led
7 Posts
Ooc —
sorry this is trash!!
The first rays of dawn had stirred the young wolf instantly, as if the new day sought to greet her personally. Sera took it as a sign, an urging onwards, and so began her exploring for the day.

This was how she found the hot springs-- climbing, jumping, and running like a girl on fire, only to stop for brief moments to take in her surroundings. The steaming pools of water first caught her attention-- they were a foreign sight, and Sera's ear twitched at the new discovery. The redhead was instantly enamored, first approaching one of the largest pools and sniffing at the steam rising from it. The damp warmth surrounded her muzzle, and her eyes widened in wonder. First, delicately, one paw in the water. Toes barely touching the surface, but when the half-expected sting never came and the water proved warm and soothing, promptly the whole wolf was in the water. Warm steamy water splashed up from the impact and she laughed, thoroughly enjoying her new discovery.

Sera was so taken with the hot springs, in fact, that she almost didn't see him-- until she did. Another wolf, close enough that a more observant individual would have spotted him instantly. She instantly felt heat flush in her ears, realizing he must have seen the whole thing, and for that moment all she could do was awkwardly stare.
Messages In This Thread
oh, people can you hear me - by Phocion - December 04, 2017, 09:18 PM
RE: oh, people can you hear me - by Sera - December 09, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: oh, people can you hear me - by Phocion - December 11, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: oh, people can you hear me - by Sera - December 22, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: oh, people can you hear me - by Phocion - December 28, 2017, 04:55 PM