The Sunspire I walk among the shadows a dark and bitter man
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie lay down, taking his que from Jace and pulled the drake duck toward him, carefully grooming and plucking the feathers away as Jace spoke, he used the motions to quiet his mind.

In no time the duck was picked clean and the wind was starting to carry away the feathers. Ferdie thoughtfully chewed on the wing before looking up at Jace, his tipped his head to the left and licked his lips thinking, when suddenly his gaze widened then he looked Jace right in the eye and with seriousness he spoke

Don't let her poison you. Like she did me... Though her poison was inadvertent or maybe it wasn't maybe she saw and didn't care.
I don't care anymore I don't have the strength to, I let her poison my heart and you cleansed the poison from me. Don't take it into yourself. Fox is not worth it.
Though we can't go back we can move forward and leave her behind show her and everyone else there is kindness, and justice.

Ferdie tipped his head down and chewed on the duck. he chose not to speak of Sky, there was to much loss for his to deal with that.

I want to go to the mountains, far from here, and begin anew. I want to found a pack where acceptance comes first and questions after. I want a pack where drama does not lead to death but to at least a civil conversation. Where when wolves come calling like they did with Bones, we could have the numbers to hold them and talk rather then kill. I'm tired of fighting... Though he didn't say the words aloud the sigh that escaped him said I want Bones back...

Ferdie spoke with more words then absolutely necessary, Fox had beaten that out of him, making him learn to keep it short and sweet if he wanted her to even hear a word, he hadn't realized how much he had changed for that poisonous asp of a wolf

forgot bold tags
Messages In This Thread