The Sunspire I walk among the shadows a dark and bitter man
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace chuckled darkly She didn't poison me Ferdie what she did was ruin me. I fought hard for my position in that pack. I gained both the trades of warden and gamekeeper and she still treated me as if I wasn't worth the shit on her paws. Excuse my language friend. I would not have minded any of this, the thing that I mind was that I deserved her to at least listen. Instead she ignored both of us and looked down on us like she is so much better than us, and yes she was the alpha, but she does not have to treat her subordinates like nothing but dirt. I am the same age as her Ferdie and she has nothing on you. She does not deserve to be in the position she is in. She is a blight, and I for one do not know if I can be civil to her in the future. He was breathing heavily after that long winded speech and he was ashamed of his feelings. HE did not like to feel so ill towards someone he once at least counted a pack mate, but he couldn't help it.

Honestly Ferdie even if she would have just listened and then chased us out I would handle it better than this. I agree with this Ferdie and I will gladly follow you. Jace then bit into his duck again taking a large chunk out of its side.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread