The Sunspire I walk among the shadows a dark and bitter man
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
I Hope Bazi doesn't catch wind of this conversation :D

Fox was never one for words, or insubordination, though most days I found it hard to figure out what was insubordination was to her, she was all over the place, just as much as I was. But I was just trying to fit in, I have no excuse for her.. He chuckled softly for a second or two then chewed thoughtfully on the duck, almost finished it he looked up at Jace.

I'm so glad you'd come with me, I don't think I'd feel whole anymore without you by my side.

and just remember you are better then her; To give her civility where she would not in your place, makes you the better wolf.
Ferdie grinned wolfishly then and continued And just because you are more civil then her doesn't mean you agree. Just that in every way you are better. After civil words, she deserves the 'What for!' She will not be welcome on the pack lands and those that follow her should not be welcome unless they wish to remove themselves from her tyranny Ferdie licks his lips clearly enjoying the conversation he did not wish harm upon her but she now understood her all to well and that may come in handy in the future. For even a journey up the mountains would not get them far enough away from the alpha of swiftcurrent. The only thing that kept screaming in his mind was, Bazi, bazi bazi!! however Bazi was likely so angry she was lost to him forever, that sweet pup that once sang with him and invited him to share a den when he was without. Bazi.... He never realized how much of his heart she held.

One word left out that totally changed the whole post
Messages In This Thread