The Sunspire I walk among the shadows a dark and bitter man
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace snorted to himself. It was true that the she wolf Fox was not very good at talking to others. She could come off as abrasive and crass. He supposed it was her personality though. Ferdie was right he was a better wolf and he would show that to her. Granted he would not feel very civil for sometime so it was best if he stayed far far away from those and that pack land for a little while. And he would gladly chase others away from their new home. He however was unsure deep in his heart if he would be able to chase away a few of them. To the fore front of his mind came Tuwawi, Bazi and Njal two who held his deepest respect, one who held his friendly heart in a purely platonic way.

However, just as he thought of this he also realized that Bazi was loyal to Fox to a fault. It was actually maddening now that he saw Fox for who and what she really was at least to him anyway. Perhaps she was not as crass or abrasive with others. well you make solid points Ferdie. Thank you for talking me down from that ledge of darkness there.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread