The Sunspire I walk among the shadows a dark and bitter man
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

I speak the truth as I understand it. We can't let another change who we are, least of all her. He tried to keep his tone more relaxed but some bitterness may have slipped in there. Ferdie was hurting too, complete and utter rejection was a hard thing thing to deal with.

Bazi is as loyal to Fox and Ferdie Von Pelt had wanted to be, but Fox would not allow it for reasons unknown to him. For a brief moment he felt something akin to jealously, not for the favor of Fox but for Bazi's unyielding loyalty. Loyalty was what he longed to give to a deserving wolf, that which he thought once might have been Fox, but now he knew better.

One day though we should seek out Bazi, when she is not on Swiftcurrents land, and plead our case to her, I miss her dearly. Ferdie had no idea how that would go and right now he was not ready for more rejection, so this meeting would wait for a while. Ferdie looked up at Jace, Or perhaps that may not be a good idea, over the past month or so she has changed... more time means more change... Ferdie huffed softly into the feathers at his feet sending the rest into the air to fitter in the breeze and land close by most carried on further away
Messages In This Thread