The Sunspire I walk among the shadows a dark and bitter man
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
If Jace had known what the older male was thinking he would have told him easily not to fret. He had had no ideas of love or lust for Bazi, she had been merely his friend. The youth actually was still very awkward around the fairer sex and truth be told would prefer it that way for some time, maybe even forever. There were not many that could handle him, both his deep seeded anger and his deep rooted emotional mess.

Jace tilted his ear and then spoke I can go hunting if you need me too Ferdie I don't mind. As soon as they found a place to settle for the time being or forever his first order of business would be to do some hunting and set up some caches .He would let the diplomacy to Ferdie. He was not very good at it anyway.

Jace got to his feet and returned the smile Let's go then old timer. he teased gently. Truthfully his muscles were stiff and sore as well.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread